In the past few weeks we have realized some nice improvements for you.
In more detail:
- You can assign a user to the position of a drill master via user management. In this way, this user becomes available in the TerraIndex Web and App lists to choose from
- Concerned contacts can be added to a project for reporting
- A new report called “Overviews” has been added to the reports. This Excel report contains a number of overviews such as project totals, water sample data and requested analyzes.
- The Mistral import and export is updated to version 8.4.
- Various lab assignment improvements have been added. For example, an extra check that gives a warning when not every field sample contains a barcode while using it in a lab order.
- Barium will now be assest via the BoToVa service. If the old Intervention value is exceeded, BoToVa will place a comment on the parameter.