A new button has been added in TerraIndex. Maybe you saw it already? This button makes it easier to edit data rapidly. More such functionalities are on the way. So keep an eye on the log-in page.
Putting together and modifying your report has gotten much easier!
When creating a report, for example “Analysis results”, you click on that report en chose “Select data”. So far, nothing new.
Multiple selection of measurement points.
In the pop up screen you can select the measurement points that you want to display in the report.
- Select the measurement points that you want to select/deselect at the same time. This can be done just like in Excel with CTRL+click or Shift+click, in the first column (measurement points).
- Click on the button “Multi Edit” to edit these measurement points. A pop-up window will appear in which you can select/deselect these measurement points all at once. (Pro-tip: When you have made your selection, click on the check-box of one of the measurement points. The setting will then be modified for all selected points at once.)
- Is everything looking good? Go to next.
Multiple edit of analysis samples (or water samples)
- Select the analysis samples that you want to modify. This can be done just like in Excel with CTRL+click or Shift+click, in the first column.
- Click on the button “Multi Edit” to edit these analysis samples. The settings that can be edited are now visible in a pop-up window.
- Check the setting that you want to edit and fill in the desired value. (Pro-tip: When you fill in a value directly, the box will be checked automatically)
- Is everything looking good? Click on “Generate”.